Saturday, August 02, 2008

Hello people, I'm posting again! (:
Anyway I shall just update briefly about what happen in school and yesterday.
Okay school was such a bore, everyday is just talking studying,
and more of that literally nothing else,
& this is making me hate school more and more! :D
Haha, anyway school for every subject is okay except for Mathematics,
I failed two test consecutively leh, I think I'm super screwed can! ):
I've got to buck up for now on, if not O's I can't even think of it,
so this is what basically happened in school.(:
Yesterday school was hell boring till the end of school,
I went out with Demi to watch Money No Enough,
YorkYing also came to watch with us and the show is kind of sad,
but its super duper uber draggy I almost fell asleep luh! (:
After that rushed all the way home and bathed,
did my homework to act like a good girl if not my dad will scold me,
at 750 my dad drove me out to Chomp Chomp to meet them,
I reached there early so I waited for them for half an hour,
all came except for Nette and she was suppose to be the reason why we went there,
nevermind we carried one with my dinner and then we left,
decided to walk all the way back to Ang Mo Kio,
we walked around 1 hour before reaching back cause we walked wrong way,
took pictures on the way and then finally reached back to AMK,
when we reached there I took a cab home! :D
Today I replaced all my cards today thats all,
I'm lazy to blog already, I'll thank the people I need to thank and I'll let the pictures do the talking! :D

Brother! ; Thanks for the three cups! (:
Sheng Liang & Felicia; Thank you Fer for asking Sheng Liang for the cup! & Sheng Liang, thanks for the Archery cup! :D

A Tag Board is up in my blog, it is for convenience purposes.(: Help your save your message if it's nothing important leave me a tag I'll reply you asap. :D Hee, no spamming uh!

In my eyes, you're nothing.

No comments: