Saturday, August 09, 2008

Yay, National Day Dinner at my aunt's place was a total blast! :D
-We had much fun eating steam boat.
-We had much fun taking group photos.
-Everyone excluding my aunt and Dad was wearing red.
-We had much fun eating sushi from sakae.
-I had fun playing with my younger cousin's DS.
-I had fun playing with Miniclips game.
-I sure didn't have fun studying in the morning, but I did it.
-I bought my Physics SAP book at popular.
-I've busted my text messages and I think my dad would kill me.
-I watched the opening of the BeiJing Olympics yesterday and today.
-I watched some competition on Channel Five today on the olympics.
-I bought Derrick Hoh's album.
-I went to Giordano and got a red polo shirt, I think its hot.
-& Lastly I think I'm done posting, let the pictures do the talking.

Everything you said to me now, I'll just treat it as you're talking to the air.

No comments: