Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday is a super fun dayyyyyyyyyyyyyy, 4e1! :D
Haha you shall know why I'm saying that cause its seriously fun,
anyway let me tell you a super big news,
I got 4.5/100 for POA, thats the whole level lowest!
Yes I did not type wrongly its four point five,
but Darren, Raja & I got the same marks for Paper one (P.S: You shall see what sexy marks we've got!),
well I kind of not going to bother about it anymore,
neither am I going for the O Level POA Paper cause I'm flunking it for sure,
my dad agrees with my decision too! :D
Now POA lessons I talk to Zuo Yang, Shi Quan and Vanessa,
and DK gets freaking piss and start moving out places and criticising us,
but we don't get distracted and instead have even more fun,
well Zuo Yang and Shi Quan each got a job when they grow up,
haha its hilarious I tell you, Zuo Yang wants to be a pilot and Shi Quan will be an engineer fixing Zuo Yang's plane! :D
Anyway lets talk about the whole week, we had our last PE for the whole year. ):
Today we took tons of pictures as if its the last day of school,
I like the photo in the toilet, its really very nice,
we had our last practical as a class for Chemistry and we had much fun,
after school left with the girls to Novena to study at Donut Factory,
and Kim taught me how to complete square, thank you.(:
Now I can teach Brother and people already cause everytime got that question I skip it,
alright so much for this whole week, now here comes the pictures! :D

Just shut your mouth up, I'll be very very happy.

No comments: