Friday, September 19, 2008

I pass my Elementary Mathematics! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Okay see the top, I actually pass it after like 4 years, which is 1460 days!
I'm getting lame, I'm just super happy when Miss Wong said I passed,
the rest I got back like SS and stuffs I passed now waiting for the rest,
cause out papers got to be checked by HODs and hence next week then can get back,
right now I'll just be glad what marks I got so far,
this whole week was about playing only especially during chinese period! (:
We were in the library and played Chinese Chess,
I learnt it from Raja, yes Raja taught me how to play can,
you should get what I mean, if not you're a moron then. :D
So after learning I decided to see what I've learnt,
and I played with Babu first and I won him (P.S: He's a pro in it leh!),
then I went to play with Darren who learnt the same time as me,
he beat me 2-1, okay and we took like 5 over minutes to move one step!
We had so so much fun and laughter playing it luh.(:
Okay then today, Raja and Darren didn't came so we had to entertain ourselves,
Huanni got a IQ book and we started playing with the games inside,
some were really very lame and we couldn't get the answers,
but some we actually know it luh cause its quite easy,
alright enough of all these crap, let's get down to some serious stuffs,
Katrina, Vanessa, Jeanette, Evelyn and I were mugging everyday on thursday and friday,
we went to Monkey's house to mug on our weaker subjects,
I did the TYS for Chemistry and got stuck and some I failed it when I marked,
but I tried my best I shall do more to see whether I'll improve on it!
& today had practical, so much fun and laughter,
cause I was thinking whether the gas produced was a hydrogen, oxygen or carbon dioxide,
then I came up with a conclusion the gas was carbon dioxide,
and Zuo Yang said you "ha" on the thing see whether the flame extinguish,
as in you breathe out the air using your mouth,
and I actually stupidly do it luh, and I got laughed at, I feel so dumb! :D
But ended up the gas was Hydrogen cause Miss Kim helped us.
Okay I'm off to watch my TV now, goodbye people.(:

Get out of my sight, I don't wish to see you at ALL.

No comments: