Sunday, September 14, 2008

Okay today won't be a long post as I have exams tomorrow.(:
What I did today & yesterday? Look below.
-Went for my Grandfather's birthday celebration at West End Restaurant.
-Watch MU VS Liverpool match there, Liverpool won 2-1, HIPHIPHOORAY! :D
P.S: My cousin was supporting MU so we support the opposite of him!
-Took tons of pictures, would be uploading it.
-I had tuition early in the morning at 8.00am.
-Watched TV till 1130am.
-Went out and eat noodles with my parents.
-Went for maths tuition from 1 to 3.
-After that I left to RJC to study with my sister.
-I was playing soccer in the room and studying.
-At 540pm, my aunt came to fetch me and my sister to my Grandma's house.
-at 630pm, left for dinner at Toa Payoh Industrial Park.
-Ate finish dinner and then we went home.
Now for the pictures.(:
Sorry people, cause it was too last minute, I gave the outing a miss! :D

Don't try to be nice, cause you're not.

No comments: