Tuesday, November 25, 2008

AUNTIES NOWAWDAYS ARE GETTING MORE AND MORE AH LIAN! RAHHHHHH!
I shall explain it later there will be a story about it, I'm effing angry now! ):
Alright I realise happy avenue people like to sleep alot,
I was suppose to meet Tan Jia Mei at 11 at junction eight,
being smart I called her at 1050 when I was about to go out,
she didn't pick up and I text her she didn't reply too so I didn't step out of my house,
I waited for her call while watching the starhub people fixing a SCV outside my room,
yay I TV near my room, haha Amanda Lim! :D
So while admiring the cable TV, Tan Jia Mei called and said sorry sorry just woke up,
in the end I met her only at 1 at Junction Eight,
she accompanied me to get some money changed and also have a drink and walk around,
she rot with me till 320 and then I went to meet my papa at Bugis while she went home. (:
Anyway this is about the hell damn auntie!
I was queueing up to pay for my biscuits behind a lady, that effing auntie went to cut up queue and stare at me, then nevermind I thought she knew I was behind the lady and would let me go first, in the end she just cut in and brought all her things infront of me! Bloody Hell! Then I was like giving the WTH face behind then she turn around and roll her eyes at me! Tan Jia Mei was like whao lao cut people queue still dare to give the face! Effing ah lian auntie, somemore ask for more plastic bags I think she went to break the plastic bag then ask for more can, take so much time somemore! Piece Of Shit! I hate aunties, now if some auntie asks me for direction or what I would walk away man, no way I'll entertain them, aunties sucks! Don't they even know some moral values, or is she too poor to have education when she was young? Unreasonable Bitch.
Okay enough of my complaints I've got to pack my stuffs and check them for tomorrow,
will be away for four days from 26 to 29 November, don't miss me! :D
Alison & HweeChang: I'll meet you two after I come back! (:
Alright I'm going off to Nette's house as soon as she calls me to get my IPOD shuffle done up!
Bye Readers, see your in another four days!

I hope, I wish, I dream things would stay this way.

No comments: