Thursday, November 20, 2008

M&S, come on accept me, I promise I would be a good good employee! :D
Haha alright I'm just being dumb now, cause I'm like jobless? That sucks.
So anyway I went to the pet farm with the girls yesterday,
Me, Monkey, Jeanette, Katrina and ZhiYing,
& Jeanette Ong earned 5 demerit points for herself as she told us the wrong timing,
she wanted us to meet at 130 but she ended up sending me and Monkey 1230!
So the two of us had to wait for them patiently at Junction Eight to rush down,
then we waited for the Ah Lian who never fails to be late till 145 then we set off,
we took 53 there and we walked a ultra long route before reaching there,
the puppys there are so so so cute! :D
There was one who was so friendly, he didn't bark nor did he tried to bite us,
thats what I call good dogs instead of those barking like some crazy idiot, haha! [:
Anyway, we went into many farms and saw many types of dogs,
we walked into a farm where they had those type of ultra fierce dogs,
as many as twenty living in the yard of a woman, thats like totally crazy,
is like why would you want to stay with so so many dogs, would you want that?
Alright so after going to many farms, we walked our way back as it was going to rain,
we took random pictures on the way back and walked to the bus stop,
then we took 58 to Ikea at Tampines cause we were kind of hungry,
so we reached there and had food at the cafe,
I had a kids meal cause it's cheap and I wasn't really hungry at all,
so after eating we left to see furnitures and we ended playing hide and seek,
after playing we went to shop for Katrina dog's stuffs,
but she ended up buying a bed for her dog only! :D
After that we left for Bishan by taking 58 for her hell long time can,
saw Shi Quan and Ian at the bus stop then we left for our homes! :D
Pet farm was definitely worth the long ride!
Today I woke up late and I was suppose to have Mac's breakfast with my sister,
but because it was late I told her I can't go and she got ultra angry with me,
cause I promise her the night before that I would eat with her,
nevermind about that, anyway I left to meet Vivien at the MRT,
then we went to meet Kim at Bishan then off to my house to meet Jeanette,
we went in and had our swim and Katrina Yu slowly walked into my condo,
so we had some games, real entertaining like super! :D
So after our wonderful swim we went to bathe at the toilet downstairs,
after bathing we left to buy our lunch then off to Jeanette's house,
we watched GTO there, I didn't get to watch finish the show,
cause I got to go off to M&S job interview, they would call me soon, I hope! :P
So yea, after that I left for my aunt's house!
Bye I got to go watch my Entertainment 100% then watch other shows, before my younger cousin wakes up!
Photos up now!
P.S: I took 45 minutes to post this up, I was bein distracted. (:

No comments: