Sunday, November 30, 2008

Turn it back, Turn it back, Turn it back. (:
I want to turn back my body timing luh, I've been sleeping at 4 plus 5am these few days,
and thats ultra bad cause according to my daddy, you'll get heaty! ):
Alright anyway I had my nice sleep till 12 in the afternoon,
thats was when my irritating sister starting making so so much noise to get me up,
but apparently I didn't and they left for lunch without me,
my parents bought my back a bowl of beef noodles! :D Thank you!
In the noon, my aunt came with my younger cousins,
cause she bought a new PSP for her and needed me to help her put on the cover case,
so I manage to get some games from her, haha! :D
Guess how much they spent on a PSP and 36 games? 600++ bucks.
When I only got mine for 388 through Marto's introduction. (:
Tsk, tsk kids nowadays are getting a better life than us,
in the past we only had some pathetic lego game that cost only 3 plus dollars,
and now the kids they are getting stuffs three digits and above, what's this man?
Alright anyway I had been laugh by my sister for sounding like a transexual,
she claims my voice is like a gay and sound like a transexual,
thats ultra mean of her but I can talk better than two days ago,
so I think I should be able to speak properly tomorrow. (:
Alright anyway we went to my Grandma house then out for dinner,
and back home again.(:
I'm off to watch my hot shot now! Its getting so sad, Yuan Da Ying, HAHA! :D
Videos up now, hopefully it can be uploaded.

No comments: