Monday, November 24, 2008

Twirl, Twirl, Twirl, Pull! :D Haha this is what my youger cousin does everyday.
This is so because he needs to twirl people's hairs to sleep,
and of course I'm obviously one of his targets when he wants to sleep! (:
Anyway, I'm back home after a week stay at my aunt's place,
so I got a new room, a new bedsheet, a new colour in my room, and many stuffs!
There's more to come I guess? If I'm not wrong.
So I can conclude my room is so much better and bigger and nicer than my Sister's one!
Haha, who ask her to choose a colour that is so ugly,
well whats done can't be undone so she shall just have to stay in that room till we do anothere renovation! :D
The past few days I met up with my girls for a swim and also to get our genting stuffs,
we're heading off this coming wednesday, I bet it'll be fun, especially in the bus,
when we see 15 teenagers going crazy and laughing out loud,
alright back to the main topics, I haven got my bag pack for the trip,
my room is all packed already except the desktop is not set up yet,
and I haven got a nice fan but its arriving next week,
I've got to get some furnitures for my new room and I'll do that soon,
Papa promised to change money for me to Malaysia that means I can save my own money, YAY!
So yeap, I'm staying home the whole day to pack my stuffs and watch Hotshot,
I'm at the tenth espisode already, and thats fast! :D
I'm off to play the computer for awhile more then I'm off to sleep,
stupid contractors are coming tomorrow to polish the marble floor,
hence I guess I'm going to get stuck in the room the whole day. ):
Thats all, readers! Pictures up now!

No comments: