Wednesday, December 31, 2008


This shall be the very last post of 2008, let me dump those bad memories behind. (:
Well, I'm awake since 12 and I still haven figure out what I should wear,
I shall go choose again after I post finish,
alright I have been watching www.tudou.com since I woke up,
and I realise its quality kind of suck after awhile, I get sick and tired of waiting for it to load,
so I shall go back to www.youtube.com to watch all my videos there,
its of much better quality and it states all the videos there clearly,
alright 2008 has been a great year for me seeing everyone single one of us going through O's together,
how we studied so hard for it and also how we fool around in class,
I've got an A2 for Chinese which till now I'm very happy. (: I know I'm nuts.
Alright anyway, I love 4e1'08 and my friends dearly,
see you people around soon! :D
Goodbye 2008, hello 2009! :D :D :D :D

No comments: