Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Nothing much today, but well heard from HweeChang and Mui that your won, congrats. (:
Come on girls, break history let us get into the second round for ONCE,
so you can show that dumb coach of ours who always look down on us,
and also always having PMS that you girls can do it, all the best to your! :P
Do well for the next two matches against YuYing and Bukit Merah(?).
Anyway I was home the whole day, didnt go down cause I will be alone,
so I just stayed home waiting for the good news while watching soem videos,
some really nice one, till I cried, okay I know its lame but it was damn nice,
shan't say what I watch but I can tell you the video was sweeeeeeeeeet yo! (:
Alrights, here are two more photos of my cousins and I when we were young,
I think my uncle is playing with his scanner after learning how to use it,
so hence my cousins got hold of the pictures and I have them now! :D
Bye bye people, see your soon, would be out for Wedding Game tomorrow,
thats if my sister teaches finish early and we both want to be back at 7pm! :P
Haha, alright off now got to check movie timings.

No comments: