Friday, January 30, 2009

YES PEOPLE I EFFING GOT INTO TP, AND A COURSE THAT I LIKE. (:
I use the word "effing" for TP cause I'm not really happy I got into that school,
a smiley for course cause I like the course,
I can't imagine myself having to travel for about one hour plus to TP daily,
I got woken up by Benjamin Tan in the morning at 630?
I was still in my dreamland and he scream say posting results are out,
so I couldn't get to sleep after that and waited by my phone,
the results came by and I was kind of sad cause I'm being posted to TP. ): ):
But nevermind, I shall try to appeal if I can't then... oh well,
but so far I heard Aloysius, Jia Wei, Chiang Wei, Desmond are all going there, claps! :D
So they can accompany me to school, since the journey is like sooooooo longgggg,
anyway I couldn't sleep hence I woke up and bathed and prepared for work,
told my daddy the score and stuffs, he told me to appeal too,
after that my aunt fetched me to work together with my cousin,
earned a total of 44 bucks in 4 hours, hence 1 hour, 11 bucks. :P
After that at 3 I rushed down to meet my sister while my cousin went off to meet her boyfriend,
couldnt make it in time for the show hence we left to eat lunch at AMK hub food court,
then went down to J8 to watch the show, its kind of B-O-R-I-N-G for the middle part,
other than that everything is okay and is really very very funny! :D
After watching went to meet my cousins then off we went to ShunFu,
and waited for the adults to come, sat that and stoned for one hour plus and off we went,
went to eat at Meng's Kitchen at Thomson and I saw Chang,
haha she was there too and she called my phone and ask me where was I,
and I was like in Thomson eating, then we ask me to look infront. (:
Haha, anyway after the dinner I went home-ed, shall watch my drama,
tomorrow out to get my NUM bag, and also type in some data,
alright bye bye! :D
photos up, maybe tomorrow or later.

No comments: