Tuesday, February 10, 2009


Yay me, I'm officially 622 bucks richer after opening all my red packets! :D
I've got a total of 20 red packets this year from all my relatives,
and the most in one red packet was 200 bucks, given by my daddy's secretary,
my sister and I was like, "WHAO, SO MUCH MONEY! ",
she never fails to hit our top board scorer each year,
haha I can say my dad found a good secretary, yes! :D
Alright, I was out with Chang in the evening to get some stuffs from Orchard Road,
and I saw Tong on my way to meet Chang, Happy Birthday to you again girl! :P
So we all got our stuffs and I'm still missing one item to start making the Valentine's Day gift,
I shall get it tomorrow, so tomorrow shall be a really fruitful day for me. (:
Off to watch some drama and wake up early at 10 to go Thomson and get the stuffs.
With loads of love,
Samantha Lim.

No comments: