Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sunday: Went to Esplanade with Kim & Tong, took manay random pictures that amounted up to 63 pictures. (:
Monday: Basketball girls chalet, below is who went for the chalet. :D Had fun there, playing Tai Ti.
Tuesday: Back from Basketball girl's chalet, slept all the way till 3, dad fetched me out and then fetched me to Monkey & all's chalet. (: Had fun there tooo, back home at 10 plus.
Wednesday: Woke up at 8 (Bloody early, super tired), off to work at Acinelsen, completed the all the data entry at 630pm. (: Home-ed.
Thursday (Today): Slept all the way till 11, still not enough sleep, wanted to continue sleeping. (: Out to cut my hair with Tong, I kind of love/hate my hair. Haha we met up with tong and then off w went to meet Nette, walk around talking and landed ourselves at KFC and Macs, having our delicious kinder surprise, back home at 445. :D Bathed and changed into nicer clothes and out we four went again, we walked from Orchard to City hall to Esplanade, and ate at Makan Sutra. (: Homed at 1015. We've got a free photo taking for Nokia so as a free lanyard each!
P.S: Nette forced me to buy Seventeen lah, what a bitch! :D hahahaha!
Friday(Tomorrow): Out with Chang! :D She's finally backkk!
So after seeing my whole week activities, I'm a busy woman, hahaah! :D I need sleep so badly, let me sleep for one whole day, pleaseeee!






















With loads of love,
Samantha.

No comments: