Tuesday, April 14, 2009






Out with Chang todayyy! :D Haha the girl who pon school to do manicure!
Yes, yes she pon school today cause there was commendation day.
Things we did today?
-She made me wait for half an hour cause she woke up late! :D Hahahaha!
-Ate Swensens 1 for 1, its seriously bloody cheap.
1 Breaded Chicken Main course (13.90)
1 Fish & Chips Main Course (13.90)
1 Calamari Rings. (6.50)
1 Mushroom Soup (8.50)
Total cost: 26 bucks! Damn cheap cannn! Ate till damn full. (:
-Left for my home to pass my sister some food.
-Back to Novena to do our Manicure, I love my nail polish colour. <3s,
-Went to Cotton on, bought a new top and sandals with Chang!
-Continue walking around till around 5 plus going 6, took bus to Thomson.
-Bought our dinner and then home-ed! :D
P.S: All the photos are in Facebook. & Heng HweeChang is the first person, I see who pon school to do Manicure!
P.SS: I CAN'T BUY MY LAPTOP TOMORROW, TP LIED TO ME, TMD TMD TMD! AHHHH! NEVERMIND NEXT MONDAY CAN ALREADYY. ):
With loads of love,
Samantha.

No comments: