Sunday, May 03, 2009

Yesterday: Had lecture from 9 to 11 in school! :D
Half the class did not even come for the lecture can,
but the lecture was damn funny cause of the lecturer's lamest joke in the century!
Haha filled up all our notes and lesson ended early at 1030,
so, Fionne, Ling Hui, Gwen, Vivian and I went over to Mac's to have brunch,
had a talk there till around 12 then off we went for home,
took bus with Vivian and Ling Hui then off to home! :D
& yesterday night, I freaking saw cockroach in my room,
a freaking big and fat one okay, not those small one and it was crawling in my room!
&brother was chatting with me about it and this is what he said lah to kill it,
- ღ-♀mÐori`- †ӈ Homeworkzz._. says:
i tel you
- ღ-♀mÐori`- †ӈ Homeworkzz._. says:
use vacumm
- ღ-♀mÐori`- †ӈ Homeworkzz._. says:
suck it in

& he say he will kill it for me for 20 bucks lah, cheapskate brother!
Friday:
Went to TPY Industrial park to eat dinner cause my grand uncle was here,
ordered ALOT of food for the children and the adults ordered alot,
we ate finished at 810pm and they only ended eating at 915,
this proves how much they ate and we were already having desserts,
and they ask me to serve desserts and I was damn lousy at it,
they all kept laughing lah, super funny cause I was like carrying the whole bowl to fill up my small bowl! :D
P.S: Enjoy my pictures, sorry for the long post!
P.SS: My sister wanted this, I LOVE JIE LOADS LOADS LOADS! :D Hahahah!

Free tickets! :D Its cost like 100 plus lor!
While wating for the adults! Bought Ice cream! :D

Sammy, Kerrin, Fiona, Amanda! :D


Retard & smart ass! :D

Prettaye and Piggy! :D

Lim Jia Yan, Lim Jia Yi. (:

Amanda Lim Jia Yan! :D
With loads of love,
Samantha.

No comments: