Monday, June 15, 2009


As I'm really lazy to post today and also yesterday as I had promised,
I'll just leave your to go Facebook to check out the FLYAH pictures,
not I dont want to post but because I dont have all the photos,
hence I dont wish to post half half, like some toot. (:
Anyway I went to the IT fair again, this time I did not buy anything,
though I was really tempted to buy the laptop skin but I didn't,
my sister did the most buyings, this is what she bought,
-A HP laptop for 1,299
-A netbook for 5,99 inclusive of free Microsoft 2007 and a Scandisk 2GB thumbdrive
-Many many printer ink.
My daddy actually paid for her! :D No lah, nothing to be shocked about, he does all the paying, anyway.
& Guess what my 1.7kg laptop Fujitsu was selling for 2,998,
while I got mine only at 1,913, what a steal man! :D
Well, shopped around and my mum bought a new LCD TV Series 5 (40inch) for 1,299,
thats a good deal man but ah well its for outside to watch her random shows,
I shall just stick to me and my sister's cable TV outside my room,
I'll buy Wii the if I manage to save enough money. :D
Got to sleep now, byeee!
With loads of love,
Samantha.

No comments: