Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Its only the second day of school and I didn't go already. :D
Hahahah, cause I was sick, again...
Well, I wasn't the only in class who didnt go school, Fionne and Brent didnt go too,
actually I was thinking if I should go cause I wanted to see my results,
but I thought I may have H1N1, haha stupid right? So I chose not to go,
but anyway I dont have Swine Flu okayy, I'm perfectly well and I'm going school tomorrow,
anyway Vivian and the rest helped me checked my paper and I actually passed RHT,
if you dont know what RHT is its just a dumb subject whereby you learn how to do a good questionnaire,
I thought I would fail cause I didnt really know how to do the Section B part,
anyway my whole class passed Comm Skills, despite us hating the teacher so much,
okay enough of nonsense, shall end of with letting you know my grades. (:
Comm skills: 36/50
RHT:40/50
POM: 28/40
Macro: 2weeks later, thanks to our teacher having to go overseas to teachhhhh!
With loads of love,
Samantha.

No comments: