Tuesday, July 07, 2009


Hello readers, I'm sorry I dont keep my promises at all! :D Hahahahahah!
Anyway I'm officially finish with AYG, though I have two more days, I'm not going,
going to stay home and catch up with a little of school work and projects,
AYG overall has been fun at some point while at other time,
we really felt like scolding the AYG people and cursing them,
anyway friday, there's a dinner for all volunteers, going to go with my class people,
and make sure AYG thank us for standing there for show for the VIPs,
well the picture above is when the three of us were given break for an hour,
so we went to the workforce resting room, and there was no one,
so we made a fool out of ourselves for an hour. :D
This is what the three of is did
Kelly--> Sleeping on the carpet, and trying to "commit suicide", plucking flowers.
Laury--> Being toottyy, she was really cute in the photos and karate master and also imitating super junior's sorry sorry! :D hahahah!
Me--> Reading my magazine and we even imitate some dance moves in the magazine and took photos, check out facebook!
Off to go watch some videos and sleep to have more energy to study tomorrow, byeee!
Macroecons results coming back tomorrow, wish me all the luck.(:
With loads of love,
Samantha.

No comments: