Tuesday, August 04, 2009






Above is when Kim & Tong came to my house to do nette's prezzie! :D
Below are the photos of me and Emma, we were extremely boredd!

Yes, you got it,COMM SKILLS SUCKS!




Alright, I'm here to blog again cause I'm extremely bored now,
and tomorrow there's like only one class I need to attend and I'm out of school,
hence I'm not going to sleep early instead I shall try to do the slide show,
I'm like 1/4 through it, its for Comm Skills by the way,
its our very last one and I hope we can get it over and done with,
oh ya and there's Comm Skills test this Saturday in school at ENG block,
damn I need to "study" for it like a bit? Hopefully its easy so I can finish it quick,
alright enjoy the pictures and shall blog again soon! :D
P.S: Exams end on 27 August and I will have 7weeks break, call me out!
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: