Saturday, August 29, 2009


Alright I've been going out like every single day after exams, thats good cause I'm playing! :D
Well, on friday actually I was suppose to go to Bugis with HuiYi & Gwen,
but in the end was cancelled cause too little people are free,
so I headed down to meet Kimzo at AMK Hub cause she ended her paper early,
waited for the rest to meet us and we head off to Chomp Chomp,
WeeTong was so pissed cause we didnt want to walk there,
hahah cause walking was faster than the bus to Chomp Chomp,
anyways we still got there to eat delicious local food that we always crave for,
had Frolick thereafter, it taste good seriously better than Yami Youghurt! :D
&Today, there was two flea market going on, one at Clarke Quay home club,
the other was at Haji Lane, I went with the girls for Haji's one,
but they was nothing there, everyone was closing shop already cause we went around 8plus,
so we decided to head off to Bugis Street where I wanted to go so badly to shop,
walked around for over an hour there and I finally got something, a dress for 18$,
I think it cheap for something damn nice and its at bugis so I got it,
thereafter Ah Lian came so she wanted to eat so badly that the whole lot of us got to company her,
then homed at 11pm. :D
P.S: There was suppose to be more pictures but when I marked all the photos to sent to my computer, I accidentally deleted all marked items! ): Arghhhh!
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: