Thursday, September 24, 2009

I'm so so so so so hungry, I need food cause dinner wasn't really nice? :D
Hahah when I blog finished just now around 3 hours, I just realised I didn't blog about today,
so hello, I'm back here, rotting my last 4 minutes away before I turn in to bed,
got to meet H12 girls tomorrow at 12pm at Little India, I'm bound to be late, haha. (:
Anyway Tongszxszxs and Yingszxzszxs, came over to my house,
and being three pigs, we keep delaying the time, in the end I only woke up at 1225pm,
and I had 4 missed call from then like only minutes ago before I woke up,
& when I called them, guess what they were doing? In the lift going to every level to find my house.
It's not like their first time here you know! They can even forget what floor I stay!
So luckily I called them before they really go every level to find my house, haha! :D
They slacked and swim at my house all the way till 5pm and I got my nails painted, its blue!
Then they went home while I went out with daddy and sister for dinner, homed thereafter.
I'm very hungry after this post, damn it!
& GWEN CHIA,OKAY HERE IT IS DHOBY GHAUT! :P
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: