Saturday, October 03, 2009

A not-that-fail class outing at Marina Barrage with 8 People. :D
Hahah okay as the title suggests, yes only 8 people went for a class outing,
but I think we all had fun camwhoring and also having our picnic there. :D
We all met at Marina Bay station but the Pasir Ris people were late so we only went there in the noon,
but we manage to get a shady place and I totally did not know that there was a shady place,
cause usually I would walk up the long slope and go to the open field there,
but apparently I was too stupid to find out that place over there. :D
Anyways we had our awesome picnic there, we had tons of food,
we had ham, chicken sausage, potato, nutella, chips, drinks and many more,
we could not even finish all the food and we decide to do our own stuffs,
Laury brought her guitar along with her so she played it while we see the lyrics and sing,
then we decide to camwhore with Vivian's camera and also LingHui's,
took many photos, more on facebook though, can go there and have a look. :D
Alrights, I think thats about all at Marina Barrage, after that we all went to Dhoby Ghaut,
I went to meet Nette and Tong cause Nette wanted to buy something for her sister,
we had our dinner at I-dont-know where but the food was good,
then we walked all the way to Orchard and homed. :D










Love this picture! :D













Yes, everyone I think you can see who can't jump ya! :D





See see, how bored we were!



Love,
Samantha.

No comments: