Thursday, October 29, 2009


Okay hello people, I'm currently at my school's computer lab,
why am I here? Cause I need to kill time before my TNS starts at 6 to 830pm. ):
Sadness right, but oh well its only 3 weeks and I'm done with it,
morever Ho Hui Yi is in the same class as me and we will be living together!
Haha, next week monday I'm going to move into my hostel already,
so bye bye people, hahahaha! :D
Anyways I know I've promised to post pictures up on my blog but apparently I'm just too lazy,
but I will soon next week cause I can so predict I will be rotting in the hostel,
and next week we are having moving in celebration and cultural night, fun-ness! :D
Alright I'm off now, going to do more practical stuffs, like...? I dont know also, forget it, but bye,
me and Hui Yi are waiting to see Wan Leng's *er hmmm*! :D Had fun just now, bye!
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: