Sunday, November 29, 2009

Its great to have like this to put a smile on my face, <3>

So its was the annual, WZY's birthday celebration, he invited me to go and I find no reason to reject,
so I went and also persuaded bunny to come together with me so I won't be so bored! :D
Anyways, we had our dinner at Yuki Yaki and it was really fun,
we had jokes and there was so much laughter that I literally forgot all my troubles,
this is so good, I hope we have more meetups, I love e1 besties to the max,
okay anyway after the dinner we left to esplanade rooftop to chill and they played blackjack,
and some were playing what, you may think? Hop-Scotch, stupid it may sound, they had so much fun playing it! :D
I didn't do any of the following cause I was on the phone with Nette regarding my Itouch,
and I had constant interuption from Zuo Yang and Bunny, these two people can't seem to sit still,
must come and disturb me every minute. :D After chilling there, majority of us took 162 home,
I hope we'll have more of these, I seriously miss Secondary school times like crazyyy! )))))):
Okay now for all the upcoming test, kill me seriously,
-Tuesday 4-5pm, Geog Online Test! Killer.
-Thursday, 2-2.40pm, Japanese test, 50 MCQs only, but still GG.
-Friday, 9-10am, Excel test, steps must be followed, but I kind of suck at it.
Mid Sem test. (A little more important then normal tests)
-Next Monday, 9-10am, Microecons, I only know a little about it, GG.
-Next Wednesday, OB test, kind of common sense type of thing but I havent really read through yet. Not that GG.
And after 9dec I'm effing free, freedom comes to me man and I'll be flying off to Bangkok,
I will shop like crazy there, seriously crazy I don't care! :D 24,25,26,27 of Dec, bye people!
& before I go, let me practice my japanese, watashiwa Samantha desu, Thomson ni sundeimasu, watashiwa <3 go go curry!, Temaseku Poritekunikku gakusei bijinesu desu, Hajimemashite. (: Okay short translation for you people, I am Samantha, I stay in Thomason, I love Go Go Curry!, I'm a student in temasek polytechnic business school, nice to meet you! :D
P.S: Thanks Toot and Nette for your concern, I'm fine I guess. Hee.
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: