Wednesday, November 11, 2009





Oh look at Ho Hui Yi, revenge is sweet! :D Wooooooooo!
Go to her blog and you can see mine too, so I'm just doing it,
and she said when I was taking, "Why never include me?!",
then I was like,"Oh you are inside the picture already, see!",
hahahah so anyway she's like behind me, eh eh eh eh-ing me! (:
Ah anyways, we had much fun in the hostel today,
we had party for all the rooms and our room was suppose to be the host,
so we had to prepare before hand and stuffs, Leon got all the pictures so I got to wait for him to upload,
ah well, got party this friday with TNS mates, agreed with them yesterday and everything will be bought soon, yay! :D Happy <3,
and the best thing is that we have test the next day but apparently,no one cares,
all classes are having steamboat on friday too, yay yay yay,
and Terence said is impossible to fail the test so ya, hopefully I won't fail,
if I do then Project will say me!
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: