Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Because I'm lazy, here are a few more important events with a picture each. (:
When we decide to pon school since Monday was just lecture!

Okay this is a super duper overdued post I can say. :D
Haha this was about two to three weeks ago, one week before MST was here,
we decided to skip school and out we go to have food AGAIN,
but we always have good food so ya, its worth the while,
then we went shopping I guess? Haha.
Standard Chartered Marathon Run (I ran 10km only!)

Ah well, its the annual family thing that we have to fun,
I did not really bother to train for it at all, I was practically walking throughout the whole thing,
the people in my family who ran for the full marathon (seriously, i think they are nuts),
are those who are standing far right, the one whose tag number is 21110 and the two standing beside him,
I think this run is a waste of my time cause I woke up so early for it,
I seriously rather be studying at home but guess what after the run I went home to sleep,
instead of studying more. (:
The 17th & 19th Birthday! :D

Okay firstly happy birthday to Monkey Lew whose birthday is today,
and to Kim whose birthday just passed!
Anyways, the party was at my house cause both my parents ain't in Singapore,
had quite some fun, then all went off around 11? I guess.
313, Cause we had a failed K Session! :D

Had Botak Jones in the afternoon at Bedok,
and because we did not book for the K room, all were fully booked and hence we headed down to 313,
nothing much cause Forever 21 have not open yet,
so basically we wondered about and watched "A Perfect Couple Retreat",
its relatively nice so I think, it worth the money if you want a comedy. (:
A Spongebob Squarepants Day! :D

Okay so I'm out with my dearest darling here, Heng Hwee Chang! :D
Haha as the title suggests, we two being the lamest kids on earth went to watch SBSP,
it was supposingly to be for kids but we were there to enjoying ourselves,
but after awhile the thing was kind of boring, cause the songs were practically the same,
oh ya we headed to the Book Fest after being there at SBSP,
I bought the Christmas gift there and I find it super duper useful,
hints hints H12! :D Haha, then it was back home to watch my dramas.
P.S: Happy Advanced Birthday to my daddy! :D Though he just pissed me off like seriously, PMS again I guess?
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: