Thursday, December 31, 2009

Googbye 2009, Hello 2010.




Firstly I shall write down 10 major things that I did in 2009 this year.
1) I collected my O's results and I'm really happy about my score, to think that I failed my Sec3.
2) I got called in for Hospitality and Tourism Management and I got in, pure luck.
3) I got into this awesome class called 1H12.
4) In this awesome class, I got to know my awesome family and also the rest of the girls.
5) I passed all subjects for the first time in my life in Poly, gay I know.
6) My awesome secondary school friends are still my besties still now like Nette they all and Zuo Yang they all, glad that our friendship did not fade off!
7) My school is Temasek Polytechnic and it rocks, haha.
8) I had a lot of shopping this year and I'm really happy.
9) I went to Bangkok this year and I hope to go Taiwan next year, Hui Yi's asking me go with her.
10) I had an awesome 2009 and I hope 2010 would be awesome too!
Secondly, my new year resolution.
1) I hope to get good GPA for Year two and I hope I won't look ugly when I work in Sugar Loaf or Top 8(?).
2) I hope I'm happy all year round.
3) I hope my class in year 2 would be good.
4) I hope all my friendships all would last.
Lastly, Happy New Year to all!
P.S: Out to Monkey's later, doubt I'll blog so this is my last post for 2009.
P.SS: BKK trip update by tomorrow or something cause I just got the photos from my irritating sister.
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: