Friday, December 18, 2009

Kaching Kachingg!

Yeeeps, yes my eyes are like this lady's sunglasses! :D Cute or what?
Haha, I've officially worked for three full days and super shag now,
but I've got my cheque for working, see working with Ang Mohs are different,
fast and efficient, unlike Singapore companies, law by law, tsk tsk.
Anyways these three days were really fun with my Boss, he's such a nice person,
the first day I went to work, he offered to fetch me home,
but you know I very PS one, so I rejected his offer and asked daddy to fetch me,
cause his company is just nearby like round the corner,
and he's damn funny telling me to go to the Sing Post, thinking that I know the roads of Singapore so well,
Second day I was slacking, going to his fridge to get some food and drinks whenever I felt like it,
today was the last day and I did like practically nothing,
except for writing a little more cards and then I played with my itouch,
till he called me to help him scan and check his business cards,
his equipment are so cool, he even let me sit on his chair to do the work! :D Bosses chairs feels different!
Haha, yup thats all for my work experience this time, I seriously don't mind working there,
there's good food and good boss, what more can you ask for? Oh, and money given on the spot.(:
Alright I need to sleep now, or else I'll be late in meeting ah neh ong and I have to treat her!
P.S: Saturday, there's christmas party, looking forwarddddd! :D
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: