Tuesday, March 02, 2010

A brieft update of my life! :D Finally I decided to update!
Tong's 18th Birthday!

So on the saturday before Tong's Birthday on 10/02/2010,
we girls met up and decided to do a pre celebration as everyone would be busy after that,
so we got our asses to Marina Barrage, weather was awesome just a little too hot,
stayed there till the sun went down. :D Took some awesome shots and home we went,
the day was just great sitting there, wasting our time away!
New Year's First day! :D 初一

So this year New year was as usual, woke up at 8plus in the morning,
went to visit my Ah Gong--> Ah Ma's Temple --> Gor Gor Eugene House--> Lao Goh's Temple--> Granny's place! :D
Last stop was always my granny's place and we had steamboat this year,
gambled and all, granduncle came and entertained them, when they left, gambling again,
till around 4 plus, left for home, gymed with sister then off to Gu Gu's house,
the place I dread most, annually. ): But this year turned out fine, much better. Homed at 10.
Granduncle's Place. (: 初三

Went annually to my granduncle's place, usually we would be rotting there and all,
but this year we decided to do something more creative and that is to tie Kerrin's hair,
we were so bored, we decided to give it a shot and I tried the ribbon hair,
I manage to tie it properly for her, but for myself I can't tie it, damn it got to train. :D
After that we went to a restaurant at Thomson, ate dinner there,
food was awesome, then homed. :P
Party at Gwen's! :D 初六

Had steamboat at Gwen's place this year to celebrate new year together,
ate and all had so much laughter and fun at Gwen's place and Emma who left early to get to her friend's place,
came back after about 2 hours! :D Haha, after dinner we gambled till around 11pm,
then homed we went, 1h12 girls are awesomeeee! :P
Party at my place! :D 初七

So this year, as everyone wanted a party, we asked my mum to have a party over at our place,
so as to celebrate my cousin's birthday, dinner started at 7pm and we had so much food,
ate and then we all gambled our night away as usual! :D
Cut the cake and some left while we continued with our gambling till 11plus in the night,
all left and it was time to study for End Semester Exams. ):
But I got through it and I'm having my holidays now, hiphip hooray!
I bought my new show today, shall watch it tomorrow, yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee. (:
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: