Saturday, July 01, 2006

bout da bbq!!

okie this my first post here great yeah!! okie bout da bbq went to school as usual sianzz.... then i went home to watch TV first... then xue fen call mi ask mi to meet her at 3.00 at da bus stop!! i was like huh?! half an hour onlie how to do everything but still i got there on time and guessed what i forgot to take out my specs as i was rushing out.. okie great then i just wear it los.... me and xue fen took a bus to jean house cause i was too lazy to walk there hahah.... so we took a bus one stop then went up to jean house... saw that mui there as usual her crazy self... when jean phone rang she keep sae wait wait wait then me and xue fen laugh like siao lah that mui ahhh!!!! okie then we took a bus down and great cause of my kia su ness we were the earliest over there!! we went to 7-eleven to buy things to eat as we were hungry then after that we called ppl and we met up with yi ying and winnie!! janice and hwee chang later came so as usual that da xiao jie was alwaes late de we wait until we all lost temper so we went to buy the food first.... jean brought us there and we bought alot of stuff to eat then took a bus bac..... we met up with amanda finally then we walk to the bishan CC to bbq... we went down to plae bball first as they were preparing a food and there was a freaking cat stupid!! it scared the wits out of hwee chang!! so we got to bring food down to hwee chang to eat as she dun want to go up!!! we were plaein bball then lao shi came... okie then we played match full court laugh like crazy lah!! okie.... so we played until thirsty went up to get water and when we go up NO MORE WATER!!! grr we then walk down there to get water and laugh our wae there!! we got the water and walk bac we took pics then finally hwee chang came up i convince her to walk up then she pulled my hand not allowing me to walk ... okie so we sat on the railing and we too took pics again then we took the ball to play alley i was the monkey!! bully me they pass pass pass until i all luan then that jean do wat dance beat until i pei check los!! okie then finally i got the ball and it got take away by xue fen!! then mi and jean went home cause my daddi chase mi liao!!!! then i took a bus bac los!!! i went home and i got a scolding from my mother lah!! okie so we quarelled she is like asking me to do everything for her once i came home my sis was at home too why can't she take it out so i fought and i just kept quiet!! but it was seriously too ridiculos lah!!! okie i went bac into my room and tug myself under the blanket and tried to ren lah!!! so what lahs okie fine i shall not spoil the mood of the bball gathering it was fun until i got home!! life is really unfair lah but fine i will accept reality but pls stop ordering me around i still a human okie!!

No comments: