Saturday, July 01, 2006

cant get into reality!!!!!

ok todae another quiet dae for me i am shutting myself out from everyone by listening my mp3, i just kant find ani thin to talk to to them so i just shut up!! i went to tution that kinda cheer me up alittle cause of the bois in my class...they were nice ppl but perhaps alittle noisy but we had great fun one came and sat with me and we talk los the whole lesson.... end lesson listen to my mp3 waiting for my parents to come and fetch me... in the car i was looking out not tokin at all listening to music that will help me listen from all their nagging okie that was like soo "great".... and as i expected my mother as me to do this when i get home do this do that okie i just nodded.... what the use of grumbling they won even listen to you de.... okie fine!! oh yar wanna thank janice for all da advice thanks... but i am sorrie cant really do it!!! okie then went to meet my aunt for dinner cause they coming over to my house to watch soccer.. england verses portugal.... when i wemt there my baby cousin greeted me with a warm hug luv them... i think they are the onlie ones that can cheer me up!!! ok ate already went to buy stuffs....then now at home with my cousins here..... not reallie wanting to tok so i close the door and now blogging so... that all looking forward to wednesdae match.... jia yous.....

No comments: