Sunday, July 09, 2006

bout my boring dae

  • okies.... todae woke up le then go watch tv... got shao nian te gong dui...so go watch los.... i woke up at 8.00 sharp hahas.. okies then after that watch go down help my mummi take her things up....waited for my daddie to come bac to eat..... then after that mua sista woke up.... my mummie as usual like a tortoise like that waited for her 10 mins los... so late le los i got tuition at 12.30 de los... in the end we went to thomson plaza there toeat their dim sum there... not bad lahs.... okies le.... my dadie fetch me go tuition los... i got tuition from 12.30 to 2 maths then after that 2 to 4....so cnt follow jean go take signature for the singapore idol... hahs...sorry wors.... okies went there saw johnny then go in for tuition... ask johnny help me in my maths the graph.. i am like a idiot for that.... he teach me how to draw all that in 15 mins i noe le los... rather than that miss kiong .... teach me for an hour plus i still dunnoe how to do de los.....okies then johnny let me off early cause i finish le mahs.... then go walk around met lynette... went up with her... then that stupid tuition started... mr TOH... so boring keep saein the bois is way government ppl.... wateva lah sucking up to them... so wat government officials SON... not the real one .... lame.... okies tuition k... kinda ended for me and lynette at 3.00 cause finish our work le mahs...so play our hp games los... so kinda ended le..i went to wait for my aunt los... she fetch....me cos raining... then went to granny house....went out eat dinner with my family...mother side de..... then home....tonite soccer match FINALS...italy vs portugal...ITALY JIA YOUS WO TING NI....hhhahas okies waking up at 1.50 so must slp early nites...

No comments: