Saturday, July 08, 2006

todae woke up at 9.15 sharp... then go wash up... watch tv then my daddy came bac with my lunch... then i went to do elearning ....sianz.... then my sis woke up... my daddie go play golf... me and my sis ate together.. then keep playing with our food... throw here and there...haha so fun... then we went to watch some DVDs.... then it was time for me to leave for tuition... bath change then went out... reach there early went to read their compos again... so sianz de they nvr change one.... read dunnoe how manie times le... okie then class started.... full house... no more seats... then the two bois came again dao bin and hai yang... haha they are soo cute..... they make the teacher until very huo with hem... that bloody gay teacher....like to touch bois de....so gayish.... omg..... okies then i did my hm finish at like 5.30 all done already... compo done liao and so as the compre.... then down dere play with hp..... whao lao damn sian... de hm is so easy lah... then finally class end.... my daddie ask me go j8 wait for him cause he tonite no dinner le mah... then go los..... went there i bought dinner then went home... oh yar...in this bus at 3.25 de 980 bus alwaes got this guy de los... dun noe guy or gal lah dress like a girl like that lah... whao kao damn gay los.... i see liao wanna vomit sia..... okie continue...... went home... ate a little bit of dinner.... then play com keep changing skin hahs.... so fun.... then finally found one not really nice lah but then that is the nicest of the whole lot.... okies change liao upload new songs into my hp... that mui ah..tok to her can die de los.... okies nvm...send her superwoman then my sis call ask mi go fetch her... then go los... fetch le come home again...hahas now blogging tonite match portugal against germany.... i bet germany will win de lahs... they world cup champions leh.... okies not intending to watch...... for those who want to go watch the finals of the worls cup... on mondae 2am at bishan junction 8 at third floor they will be a live telecast... for you to watch...those who are that bo liao can go there.... hahas..okie thats all...GYSS BBALL GALS JIA YOUS FOR THE LAST MATCH!!!

No comments: