Monday, July 03, 2006

todae woke up sms ppl then after that waited for my breakfast...but in the end none cause i quarelled with my father so he did not bother to buy for me... fine los as if i got no money like that cnt buy myself.... so i just went into the room to watch blues clues that starts at 9.00am every dae on kids central... then go watch... wathcing half wae my father call mi go out los... then he was like where are you gg later i sae trg los... he sae be bac by 3.30 lahs.... then i was huh 3.30 i might as well dun go out.... then quarelled with him again....then i sae sui bian lor.... then i go tell my mother.... i sae whao i not gg out liao... where got ppl trg sooo fast go home de.... then my mother sae 4.30 go home.... then i was like what is the diff then i slam de fone down los....RIDICULOS PARENTS.... okie but so wat i still went out... i bath and got change... went to jean house... she sooo long los i called her she sae i am still eating my lunch.... then ok los wait for her.... finally she came down then she sae dun wait for xue fen lah soo long... then i smsed her.... no reply then i called her she sae whao laos i reaching jean bus stop liao lehs.... then i sae sorrie... she sae nvm.... ok so me and jean were the earliest there then mui come after that xue fen.... we play 2 on 2 full court.... then after that yy they all came then plae match los.... we are like laughing every minute los if we played bball....ok then thirsty go buy bubble tea.... after that plae until tired go off los we go play a*****.... okie then after that i go off first cause i have to be bac by 3.30... cause scared mahs then go bac los.....reached home my sis at home watching her tvb series then go bath all that.... now waiting go tuition so come blog first if not later i cnt use the com liaos.....okie done with all the activities i have done todae.....buaix

No comments: