Sunday, July 02, 2006

my granny b'dae!!!

okie todae morning woke up sms him then after that i go wash up already.... then get ready for my tuition i ate my so called breakfast then i took a bus 980 to novena for my tuition at 11.00.... when i reach there my tuition teacher was no where in sight but who cares i waited for him until 11.30.... my gosh soo long .... okie went in for tuition kinda plaein in there.... finish liao i was walking around cause my another tuition is starting onlie at 2.00....then my fone rang pick up then that stupid receptionist sae my tuition starts onlie at 3.00... okie i sae okie i will be there... then my aunt call ask mi to do an errand for her i sae ok los.... cause also nothin to do.... so i waited for her... then went doen to orchard road with her.... ask mi to pass something to the person at 9 floor went up give liao...sara called me los... sae tuition starts at 2.00 same time i was huh...ok ok i will be there... stupid receptionist sae wat start at 3.00... damn piss with her i diao at her when i saw her.... okie then that tupid teacher again that TOH guy boring we did compo... do do do ....so loong then the class end went to my granma house.... cause my cousin want to discuss abt wat to buy mah... so in the end we bought for her an umbrella... damn cool one... auto open and close at a press of a button.... okie went to eat dinner at westlake... that restaurant not bad lah.... but cost us quite okok money lah...189.50...then we were like tokin then nxt week my aunt are going for the shape run so my baby cousin no one bring them go swimming lesson mah.... so target was me again.... they were like " samy you free hor on sundae?" then i was like y? giving them that i dun want face lah.... but they still force mi into the job... so i just diam lor they my aunty mah..... so just carry on listening to my mp3 did not really care wat they were tokin... i plae with my baby cousin..... then done liao... we went bac to my grandma house to cut cake... my aunt bought it... went bac to cut it.... and i was helping my to put the candles on the birthdae cake mahs... so no hand ask my uncle to help me hold my hp....then later my hp rang got message.... then of cos i snatch the fone bac from my uncle.... cause i thought ir was him mahs...then they were like get so uptight for wat.... then found out it was vanessa.... okie but so wat they were rude cause they read my message got damn piss..... so i just sat at one corner smsing ppl los.... then go home .... do this do that my mother was like can u study a not... everytime also fail... i was like then you study lah you think so easy ah.... i got improve lah.... keep nagging until i fan liao i shouted at her... i sae" IF YOU THINK IT IS SO EASY BEING A STUDENT THEN YOU TRY LAH!!! YOU EVERYTIME ALSO GIVE ME NO FREEDOM!!!" then i slam my room door and went in los... after a while i came out lahs to use the com there she is nagging but who care my music is at full blast... i dun noe wat i am doing lah.... want to find someone to tok to is really damn hard.... but i will have to comdem everithing in my heart.... they also dun care de... then i am fine los.....i rather get out of this house now!! rite this moment!! how mice no one at my ear buzzing around...but who noes... only left me a llonellyffreakk in this big wide world.... my world will soon become a total darkness.. really just want to cry it out loud!!!! hope someone can bring me out of this darkness....

No comments: