Sunday, September 03, 2006

1st sep!!
weeeheeweeehee...yeahs todaes went to the heeren with muii jean and xf we went there to find de wallet shop but it closed down sho pissing sho we just walked around there to see some stuffs saw mai things nice stuff sho beautiful weee...yeahs then we bought drinks and sat a bus to plaza sing it was nice place fun we started to feel hungry then went to eat at PASTAMANIA heehee sho nice me and muii shared a plate of pasta BEEF BOLONISE nice delicious then me and xf shared a pizza cause we bot haven eat lunch...xue fen and jean was ka chaoing my food they started putting cheeze loads of them then they put the chilli SPICY my god sho hot but it was fine then pizza came xf put in loads of cheeze in the end it tasted like cheezey pizzA i was mad man i was laughing cause jean started saein silly stuffs waahahahs muii and xf bought drinks then me and jean kapo weeehee wahahas then we started gg into silly shops to shop looking fer card fer mr mervyn cause miss sharifa ask jean to buy a card fer him found not reallie nice one in the end jean sae she go home make lahs grr...haahhs then we took a train bac to bishan muii was counting how much she spent i spent 18.60 wow wow wow sho much hee hee but worth it lahs then went to fox saw jean's big aunt we were at FOX MAN AND WOMEN sale me and jean bought on same shirt hahahas nice it is OH YOU'R SHO SWEET ahahahs nice shirt then buy a another college gal shirt los very nice then suppose to go eat lunch with jean and xf bt mui daddie wanna me to be bac by 7pm sho i dun wanna eat le then me jean and xf took 410 bus bac home...

2nd sep!!
TUITION TUITION... WATCH TV at nite went to bugis junction to eat KOREAN food yum yum sho nice KIM CHI delicious i love it heex heex we ordered beef okaes lahs did not reallie eat much cause very spicy de then after eating told my daddie i wanna a wallet then remember bugis junction got one then go to THE WALLET SHOP weeeheee the moment i stepp in i saw the wallet sho nice balck and pink de very very nice i love it man then saw others did not reallie catch my eye los then went bac to the first one told my daddie i like it then he paid fer it i was damn happie weehee!! then home...

3rd sep!!!
todaes morning woke up bath changed and went to eat THAI BUFFET to celebrate my aunt b'dae whahahs happie b'dae aunt judy my favourite aunt yeahs went there nice food did not et much cause dun reallie like THAI stuffs not very nice hee hee then after that aunt came she gave me my ealry b'dae present a TIME DRIVE yeahs happies ONE GB i love it thanks AUNTS weehee then i went fer TUITION then TOOK NEOS WITH SARA then GRANNY'S HOUSE then ATE DINNER then home!!!

No comments: