Thursday, September 14, 2006

yeahs yeahs yeahs i finally can blog on my own com le weehees happies!!! tudaes sho sian de go sckool then first period chinese then we did ying yong wen it was like suppose to be a test and we were helping each other in the words wahahahs that was fun i gort caught changing my seat sho suay de los bleah hate da teacher lolx she dun me de xi'an we did not get to go los...fine wo heng da fang de wahahahahs!! then went fer PE changed then mr tan took the ppl who needed de retest to do again then we played netball the bois ah help de chao bos ahahahs they are nice when they play de netball aloy and dunnoe hu ish helping us at first de los then in the end they help bois then onlie left ming wei darence darren eng darren yeo ah yah alot lahs then in the end we 6 gals stood on the goal kee stand and take de ball hahahs that was funnie i said this game was netball rite but it was some type of netball via rugby kinda game los ahahahs fine the guy ran with the ball and the gals were litterally screaming hahahs.... fun fun then took pics usin zy phone weehee nice nice then PE ended the gals'bois team won whahahs we rock then recess then SCIENCE boring shit that teacher chng seat oso cnt then went bac to my own seat went to kachiao qisin and kelly ahahahs fun man they gort piss off with me then class ended ENGLSH boring shit listen to music sent alot of stuffs me and jean took fotos fun fun hahahs then maths serious time learn all the revision paper lahs i went to kachiao li hua she apparently was damn angry with me ahahhas then i started quarelling with weijie ahahhas i sae he joined the sissy track and field club ahahahs and i said he wore pink suits to run lolx hahahas then lesson ended he lost to me bu hao wan de los hahahs then went fer d and t the test los then copied hhahhs nice man ah muii did not do all lahs ahahs cause too far cnt let her see SORRIES MUII then we wnt to buy yiling de present bought fer her something nice hahahas damn nice and sweet ahahahs then i went to print my pics los fer the book the instant print machine was down sho went fer the non one waited fer half and hour went to seiyu my god sho nice de slipper i am gonna pull my mama there wahahahs then jean went off to meet kat they all mahs then i went home los heehee buaix thats all!!

er shu jia yous dun be scared kaes we will support u to the end bu yao fang qi we love u god bless u!!! no matter what happens u are alwaes in my heart u are the onlie one hu ish not dao and alwaes talk to me and my jie during occasions love u!!! *sobs* ting xia qu my papa sae ur case ish bad but there are doctors my papa will help u de dunch worries!! LOVES!!

No comments: