Wednesday, September 27, 2006

blah blahs todaes first period chinese sho sianz can sit with jean ahahs ah zhong saw but she nvr sae ani thin weehees gort bac our hou yan lian xi we are improving ahahhs me and jean i gort b, b+ and A- haahhs she gort b-,b,b+ sees we are improving gort bac our test i won that bloody cockey im wei jie i gort 42/58 he gort 30/58 hahahas i won yeahs yeahs he gort nothin to sae weehees then we went fer geo gort test quite easy lahs she take all from the paper one los she ish sho lazy ahahahs ryan chan copied from me as usual ahahs we wer CHEATING hahahs then went fer eng that mr chua as usual with his siao mood we kept saein kat with her mok mok greave yard ahahhs she was yar i stay there we ask her dumb question ahahahs damn funnie laughing like siao los then went fer recess then went fer maths mrs quah was talking her rubbish and live story i love it sho nice at least not as sianz as that miss wong rubbish los nvm she talk fer like th whole period and we did not study at all then we went fer science i sat with kat ahahhs as usual our crazy self she ish a pig lahs she go where can slp los then do the revision ahhss she kept saein she was clever mad gal hahahs nvm she slept and ask me to copy fer her as i was such a nice gal i copied it fer her ahahhs copied until my hand wanna break sho much stuffs hahahs nvm just copy then went to the hall fer assembly they talked abt the caning then jean sae wanna whack also whack gort style mahs gort mickey mouse i look at her and sae u go do lahs ahahahahhs we laugh like siao los mr lee and mr chong ahahhs they were sleeping while sitting up ahahahs we were all laughing then he woke up we all turn bac hahahs then vien was dunnoe trying to take something from my bag but alwaes fail ahhahas i always found out hahahs they pulled out my ear stick meanos ahahhs nvm lahs then we were released late lahs like at 2.30 cause of that bloody radio DJs ass hole boring shit!!! okies released then went to coffee shop to buy my lunch then go 7-elevn to buy water then went home with jean muii went kat they all cause she gg home with kat mahs then at the bus stop i realised i nvr bring out my freaking key my god then i calle my mummie and daddie they all sae too bad grrrr stupid me then i stayed at my house down staris until my daddide came bac to gib me the keys to enter the house yeahs then went upstairs los just in time fer my wan quan yu le los yeahs i watch my lucky colour to get tao hua yun ish blue gry or black grey yar quite dull colours but i will try to wear them ahahhs thats all buaix!! ppl JIA YOUS fer the first paper on fridae!!! xP!!!

No comments: