Friday, September 29, 2006

weehees here to blog usin my daddies laptop sho big and heavy but nvm at least can go online jiu can le los hhahs okies todaes we got out FIRST EOY PAPER ahhhhh okies paper one okies lah my hand was hurting like hell very pain i wrote the compo twice my first one was the draft then i write until very de ugly sho rewrite lahs until 9.20 i left like ten min to check lahs then chiong los then went to the loo rest my hand very pain los then paper came average bah okies abit higher then average okies i finish at 11.00 me and anna finish at the same time she gib me alot of stress cause she very de fast mahs then that bloody ming wei ah he was "stretching
" then he go hit my table ;ah then i scribble bloody hell los do half wae lah idiotic i dunch like my seat gort shih quan and de him los suc lahs he go die fine nvm i move my table until the bac los then exma paper finish los rest went down to take hand phones and wallet then went out fer paper three my tummy was growling lah very hungry le los then just listen carefuly i listen like siao we were sho shock when there was no repeat we were like lao shi mei you repeat mehs then lao shi sae deng yi xia hui you los we were like okies sho hard los okies finish le we wanted to go to prata then that muii ducnh wanna then just jio her go xue fen came to meet us debbie went home los then we wanted to go ang mo to eat then muii sae cnt cause sh tell her mummie shegg to thomson plaza le los then we sae okies final go thomson plaza down there to eat los me and muii ate japanese food jean and xue fen went to eat chicken mayo rice los then we ate le followed muii to go buy jelly home mahs then we went to NTUC to see my the snoopy water bottle los then still hab mahs then i went to buy mahs haahs finally bought los then now i must use the darlie the tootpaste los quite nice i tried le very minty and nice okies then we went to buy necklace los me and muii the dolphin neckalce i bought the pink one then muii bought the blue one very de nice los then after that we all went home muii was the last one left there xue fen left then me ablurly i rememberedto bring my maths worksheet ahahhs i am clever los then did my work all those los then simmone was with me todaes hahahs cause she doing johnny gib her the test mahs then she do then she and me left tgther i met my mummie at the japanese restaurant i sta sushi nice nice then after that sat MRT then taxi homed!!!!nd jean then muii was there waiting fer her bus... went home i slept my daddie came bac wake me up bought dinner fer me to eat los eat le i went fer maths

No comments: