Sunday, September 17, 2006

tuudaes wokes up early sho tired YAWNS cause i promised to go jogging with my aunt sho sian promised le sho must go los then went out at 8.55 to meet her then my 4th aunt came too with my younger cousin gd gd more ppl the more fun then we ran at mat richie instead of bishan park okies wasn't really willing to go but just go los then we ran and saw monkey on the way scared ahah me and muh aunt were running fast and my 4th aunt was right at the bac hahahs then we finish the CHEPERAI BOARD WALK then went on to the JUNGERIA trail and tada done with 4km ahhahs then ran bac another 4 km whao tireds coming bac i walk quite a lot but okies i did ran some hahas then when we reached bac we saw this old lady holding some apples in a plastic and the monkey just snath away and took the apple naughty monkeys the old lady was scared like hell ahahhs poor lady ahahhs then we went bac to my aunt's car and drank loads of water...then went home bath chnged and wentta wisma atria loves got my siny shop there but by the time we ate finish i was late fer my tuition le sho muh daddie sae another dae then come and buy my ear piece los then tuition until late late until 4 los then met up with my aunt with my two babby cousin and we went to ORCHID COUNTRY CLUB nice place man reallie very fun me my two babby cousin and the maid went to the ball ball place okies the slide was like super high and we gort to climb climb and climb me and sally was slow we climb like a tortoise haahhs and slide down we were SCREAMING hahahs sho scary de los hahahs then i just stayed at the ball ball place and watch them climb hahahs saw this little gal i think she like me or smth i played with her nanad she threw at me and i threw at her then it was time fer her to go then she kept waving her hand at me she ish sho cute like onlie 4 plus like that and she likes me i guess ahahhs CUTE GAL then we went to play table tennis hahahs fun fun my babby kousin dunch noe how to play de they luan luan lai de nvm they are babbys as i stress ahahhs then just play picked play picked until i gave up and went bac to the ball ball p;ace hahahs then went to my granny's house oh yar i went to j8 and buy kelly present i bear and bears a happie b'dae los okies very cute de los then we went to THOMSON CC to eat nvr eat cause not hungry sho just waited then wnt bac to granny's house los waited again bored then home!!

No comments: