Saturday, September 16, 2006

tralalals todaes wokes up then went to da gym ta work out yeah yeah exercise weehees...then went up bath chnged me and sista watch MADtv ahhahahs the ppl in there are sho retarted my god i laugh until like siao hahahas then went fer tution yeahs borings lah listen listen then that teacher tell me not to do sho fast cause i everytime very fast de mahs cause the work very de easy then dun care him lahs then just do los class ended waited fer my mummie and daddie and sista to come and fetch me ahahhas then we went to HOTEL pearl something lahs to eat buffet los sho nice it is a hawker buffet los got alot of things to eat then when me and jie gg to order the mua chee that time gort this guy the name of wendy come to serve us lolx but he ish shuai and cute my jie sae de lahs but i too think so hahahs but i think his parent wanted a daughter but they got a son sho they named him wendy ahahs tehn ate untildamn full then went homed los in the car my sis gave me a song called MY FUGGLY SISTA ahahas that was dumb dots...then we went to the playground at my house to evercise we sat on the swing my jie ask me to keep quiet cause gort ppl studying in the house then i sae it is a toy bird hahahs cause the lamp was on top of his head ahahhs that was funnie i scarm damn loud i think the ppl at blk 6 can hear me bah haahhs keep gg carzy with my sis then wlked home we saw a snail and my sista was usin my fone and takin foto of the snail ahahs that was funnie then went home in the loft we took pics ahahhs....tats all buaix!!

No comments: