Saturday, September 30, 2006

yeahs tuudaes wokes up then went fer a swim with muh daddie cause mush exercise mahs hahahs then went los i swam los until very tired then went up bathed and chng then went out to buy muh lunch came home and then eat los yum yum i boght jean and xue fen that time eat the mayo chicken very nice leh hahahs but alot of mayo lehs then i took ti away then after i studied fer muh history and did muh maths home work all those los then did until two plus then went to chng into outside clothes then went fer muh boring chinese tuition los ish like muh chinese exma over liao muh mummie still wanna me to go los nvm jus go later she go nag at me went there less than an hour i finish my test le los then i do my history notes over there then do until chap ten then stop and sleep cause very tired mahs then after class waited fer my daddie then went to far east to fetch my sis she was there to look fer her prom dress mahs then went to fetch her and off we went to a chinese restaraunt to eat los not nice de food jus eat los make do with it los then after that me and muh sista in the car was singing los muh daddie ask us to keep quiet then we sae nxt time we go join competition the win le then later they sae wo yi zhi do heng zhi zi ta men de los then we will be like pui hahahhs then drop muh mummie off at j8 then me and my daddie and jie went home me and muh sista went downstairs to walked hahahs then went to the swing i was playing on the swing weehees loves it man was scaring muh sista with all the ghost stuffshe freak out wahahhs i am gd at scaring ppl hahahs then after that walked ard the carpark fer six rounds went up watch xiao hai bu ben two de show....tml muh gong gong b'dae me and my cousins haven thin of what to buy yet shit nd to go think le seeyas!!! cousin tml destination ish at crsytal jade at ngee ann city not jack's place le!!

No comments: