Tuesday, October 17, 2006

kaes todae was seriouly play play dae whahahs morning was greeted by my mummie's vacumm cleaner grrrr disturb my sleep lahs hahahs nvm then i immediately used the com hahahs play the yahooligans games and yahoo game i AM ADDICTED TO YAHOOLIGANS & YAHOO GAMES hahahs kaes then i walked over to jean house i was the lastest pai sehs ahahhas it thought i would be first lahs but in the end the last and veryobne was like huh why sho late hahahs pai seh gals hahahs kaes i come le gave the tibits to them and the movie started theLITTLEman whhahahs nice movie we were laughing like siao cause of the man hahahs we laugh until siao siao le los then we ate lunch at jean's house then they came over to my house to swim weeeesss hahahs fun mans i went up to change then is like we played volleyball swimming netball and we played the music stop then gort forfeit de games lahs fun like siao ahahs i gort a forfeit lahs i did the sexy frog and that seriously was embarrasing lahs hahahs i did the camp trhat sexy frog my god sho pais seh ahahs then we continue at the jauzzi and at 3 pus siew hwee kelly and muii went to bathe then after that jean ask me whether wanna go her house then i sae ok muii also went then i fetch siew hwee and kelly home first then muii and jean followed me bac home they helped find the monopoly cause we wanna play mahs then i found it hahahs then we wwalked over to jean's house to play we set up the game then jean went to bathe los then waited fer her we started muii kept buying land and we alwaes land on her hous lahs there was once when we all land in jail together wahahahs me and muii took a foto of it whhaahahs then we played untill 5.45 then we went off muii and me went to the minimart at jean hosue there to buy sweets cause muii gort no coins mahs then i pei her go los then after that she followed me go my bus stop then we saw her bus on the wae since she wei le follow me to my bus stop and miss her bus i waited with her hahahs then we talked alot of crap lahs then she almost miss her bus blur gal hahahs then after that i went home!! tried to book the function room fer class 2e3 party but gort people book at 2pm le whao ao that person must be dAmn kia su ahahs nvm siew hwee sae tml then ask the class los then i fine with it just tell me as soon as possible los... hee hee thats my play play dae!!

No comments: