Monday, October 16, 2006

sckool was like boring and nothin to do todae first period chinese lahs we gort bac our papers zuo yang shih quan a nd darren yeo were like damn freaking shock when they pass zuo yang nvr do the last section also can pass hahahs cool ahahs then we were tokin abt mr zaidi that thing lahs we were like laughing like siao hahahs overall i gort A2 hahahs i gort 71.4 damn happy woohoos then after that was maths sian mrs quah still teach los she teahc on probabiity i was nort listening at all i was playing hee hee tml kelly they all coming to jean house to watch movie then come my house to swim but my mummy sae cnt nvm i shall keep askin her tonite hee hee kaes then we went fer eng lahs we watch PCK hshahas damn funnie de ah ma hee hee then after that went fer recess then gort history but mr leee nvr come then we gort free period that mr matthew sucks lahs freaky asshole then after me and keelly jean we all played the chinese words hahahs and truth or dare i was laughing like siaO then class ended then went fer science lai bi xiao xin de mama came whaahhs we purposely sit in front haahhs then i listened to music on my head phones fun fun then after that talked abt tml then went fer maths see that mr matthew again ah yohs then after schoo we went off ferlunch with kelly siew hwee ah muii jean and me after lunch kelly muii siew hwee came to my house to see de function room fer 2e3 class party los they saw le then went off to see yiling de houselos in the end they chose mine cause bigger mahs that why ok los ask muh mummie first hahahs tell them answer tml then at home i watch the dattest model my god i almost puke lahs 810 ounds lahs my god i was like yuck!!!!my god okies thats my dae!!

No comments: