Wednesday, October 11, 2006

okies i am her eto post cause i haven been posting fer three daes weeeehee ish that long okies todae HISTORY and ENG PAPER TWO eng paper two was alrites but his bye bye i dunch noe if can pass not alot i dunch noe los nvm okies i wanted to let out all my screams during eng paper two i felt screaming dunch noe why then i sae go slp if not i will go crazy then i slept until very nice los after school me and muii went to sit the bus then saw hwee chang and janice they are PERVERTS they are gross people hee hee okies JANICE TANG WAS BULLYING ME boohoos okies reac j8 saw van yy and monkey i saw them wlaking from j8 then me muii and van monkey and yy went to mac to eat then i told muii i will follow her where she go tml hahahs then she sae she ill be gg to jurong then east coast then around singapore i sae okies sure no prob hahahs she gort jac ahahahs then ate then came the PERVERTS iwth their lollipops hee hee they followed me to buy muh clip gd gd i am happy i finally bought it, it ish sho nice my god..... haahhs okies after that we went up to mini toons my god damn nice lahs renovate until damn nice lahs hahahs very nice then me and hwee chang went down to seiyu and saw many things the BILLABONG PENCIL I WNATED NO MORE LE THE BLACK ONE eeee no gd de eeee nvm then we went to the body shop down there and talk then i saw muh bus then i ran and sat hwee chang ask me to count how manie stop sho i counted till i slept then i forget how mani le hahahs sorries pai seh i tml count agains fer u!! hee hee sho thats the dae!!! tml last dae of the paper le but still gort the bloody survey grrrrrrr......!!!!!!!

No comments: