Saturday, October 14, 2006

okaes i shall update on my party yesterdae..... we had loads of fun fun fun mans whahahahs....kaes wokes up the first who wish me was MARCUS, AMANDA,YY,VAN,JEAN,YILING,VIEN,DARREN ENG,KAT,HWEECHANG,XUE FEN,JANICE,KELLY,FELICIA,SIEW HWEE and more more.... kaes met up with jean at 1 we were sho suay we were in the bus with all the ai tong people lahs sho noisy like siao kaes reached there peacefully then we went to buy the ball hahahs fun fun then after that bought the syrup and all the tibits yar then after that to buy the ballons to blow after that met up with ah muii and xf then they came up to our house i let them hear the worms song ahhahs damn cute then muii was glued to my com and did not even help lahs a balloon bomb on my face lahs wah scary sia my god okaes then we went to make the drink sho fun okaes we amke then jean keep saein not sweet very diluted then in the end our drink was like damn sweet lahs my god kaes after that me and xf went to fetch them i went to chng my shoe size cause too small mahs then after that me and xf shopped ard j8 then until 4.20 we went to the interchng wahahahs monkey was there already she came at 3.30 and she did not even call us lahs she ish dumb mans wahahahs then after that janice amada fer the first tme sho early then van came then PEILING came at 5 lahs sho late nvm then we sat the bus bac to my house we were playing in the bus and everyone was looking us then dropped at my house and we went in to play the pool we all chng lahs then we jump in wahahhs then janice came and bomb us but in the end she hurt herself poor gal then we all made her laugh wahhahs then after that i went up to take the drink then the buffet came we ate until hwee chang called we chiong to the bus stop and in the end they were not there sho we though maeb they at another stop lahs sho we walked there we sang our way there monkey and van they were mad whahahs then in the end hwee chang and yy were all already there lahs kaes went bac and we continue our swim sho fun i cahllenge with monkey and i won weeeeheees ahahhs then after that we went to cut the cake all those me and amanda took mani pics whaahhs then after that i went to fetch them out.... kae people who turned up fer my party MONKEY, YY, HWEECHANG VAN PEILING AMANDA JANICE JEAN MUII XUEFEN .....thnak gals fer turning up yeps jean and those who shared the hat pig and the chandies tks!!! they gave me a bdae bash b4 they left booohooo.....kaes then i walked home with muh sistaz kaes that my dae yeps i love this dae!!!!

No comments: