Friday, April 20, 2007

haiis i want to put pass word into my blog make it a private one write anything i want into my blog?? haiis today reach school like shit gave pq and yy their letter that i wrote at the playground... how fun at the playground all by myself haiis pondered over some problems first period was maths fun? they were talking about some relationship fingers pointing everywhere miss vasuki did not come free period and it was chemistry alvin ask me what drink i want and i went like pink dolphin any way thanks alvin for the drink.... went up for POA had test i totally did not know what to do?? i just anyhow did it alrights i am bound to fail... haiis out from lesson saw them walk there talk talk for awhile bought sea weed after that i am like invisible to some people's eye haiis my anti depress company your should know better bah....haiis they were happily playing bball while i was like...haiis nevermind sat that for three hours i never talk?? haiis peiqi left and so did we after they played bball haiis sit at school bus stop miss the second bus hopped onto the third bus sat at my house bus stop peiqi called me i did not pick up i called her back haiis i wanted to meet them but cheong peiqi ask me go home she CEO?? so i listened to her talk to her until i reach home...haiis

do i look invisible to your eyes stabbed me kill me someone i hate living living on this whole means nothing to me?? since i am that invisble then you can kill me for all i care seriously i wont mind haiis is like i talk to you and you treat me as invisible haiis sometimes its better for me to close an eye but i have done that many times already?? now if you give me a choice to change to bishan sec or stay in gyss i will transfer to bishan sec....at leastt i am happier there?

No comments: