Saturday, April 21, 2007

sorry hweechang&darren; you two cared for me and i am like...haiis
sorry xuefen; i think i have shown you attitude sorrys
sorry peiqi; i promised you once but i broke it thanks for being my listening ear listening to all my complaints
sorry charmaine lew; i influence you in being depress
sorry yy; i did not manage to help you solve your problems
sorry Zhiying; i know 2e3 peeps do care but i dont know how to face my problems
sorry ahmuii; you have been my listening ear but i cant be yours
sorry miss seah; i broke your promise once but thanks for listening to my troubles
sorry janice; you listened to me but i just keep thinking of the bad side of life
sorry dao bin; you gave me advice but i did not care instead i hurt myself?
sorry melvin; you did cared but i ignore?

haiis looking at the above i feel so guitly and feel like a bitch? i ignored those who cared and cheer me up but i just ignored them haiis what can i do not to feel guitly sighs maybe i am a fucking bitch someone who ignores her friend and i am invisible haiis... kill me someone. one slash on my wrist everything will be gone.

No comments: