Monday, April 23, 2007

haiis today reach school early i purposely took the earlier one cause i did not know how to face her sighs...reach school we went to the back to talk pq was angry?? dont know lahs went back to class jia wei was making me laugh thanks guy...bio first three periods folding hearts?? alvin sponsored again cause he wants to make 9999 hearst for his mum so we helped crap about out primary school days real great memories thinking of all my pri school friends how i wish i could return back to then....haiis next lesson CME next is SS i pass my test like 5/10 sighs when i use to get the highest in class but my overall is the second or the highest cause zuo yang also got 36.4 i dont know mine?? recess then chinese sighs e2 girls went for their check up haiis i was the only e1 left so extra the rest is e3 one sighs i slept ponder on problems wrote letter pass to yy, yy come talk to me thanks.... we chatted using the newspaper and a gao zhi after that POA change room already me and muii did our homework after class miss diana koh ask us do what dont know what thing sucks?? went for chem test i dont know how to do sighs went down look for charmaine lew and pq they were replying to letters?? i only replied to one sighs kept quiet dont know what to say....yy came down pass her the letter we talk using the paper...pq made me laugh for a moment?? they went junction eight dad fetch me home...

haiis maybe i should only blame myself its all my fault haiis i guess so there is no one to blame except for myself...i am a bitch.

No comments: